Covid 19 UPDATE
Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for adhering to our safety protocols during these ever-changing times.
Currently, we REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS for all in-store shoppers.
We also have Virtual Appointments available. You do not need to come into the store to purchase your new hot tub. If you would like to learn more about purchasing a hot tub we are ready to assist you with a Virtual Appointment via phone call, Zoom, FaceTime or Video/Text messaging. From start to finish, we’ve made buying your next hot tub effortless with our completely digital sales and payment process. We provide white-glove and “contact-free” home-delivery…so let us know how we can help you be ready to enjoy your new hot tub this summer/fall season!
If you would like to see our products in person, please Request An Appointment with us and we’ll set up a time to meet with you, one-on-one in our COVID-19 compliant showroom today. You can also call us at 919-917-0063 to set up an appointment. If we miss your call, please leave a detailed message, as we are managing an unusually high call/text volume with the increased interest in hot tubs. Thank you for your patience as we work to return every call as soon as we are able.
To ensure that your Private Showroom Appointment is as safe as possible, we are requiring that all staff and visitors comply with the following safety protocols:
- All customers and staff are required to wear a mask while in the showroom.
- Customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Parties are limited to 4 adults.
- At this time, children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the showroom.
- Everyone must remain at least 6’ apart.
Rest assured, we take COVID-19 very seriously. Here’s what we are doing to ensure that you can safely shop with us and focus your attention on finding the perfect hot tub for your family:
- We are exceeding CDC guidelines for routine store cleanings.
- We have designed our showroom to allow for ample social distancing as you explore all of your options with us.
- Our floors have yellow/black striped safety floor tape to indicate zones intended only for visitors and red/black striped floor tape to designate zones only for showroom staff, so everyone can be as safe as possible while in our showroom.
As further details emerge and our business makes changes, we will keep you informed via email, social media and our website.
For service requests, covers and parts, please fill out our Service Request form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to assist you with your request.